- 30+ yrs of experience producing successful creative graphic communications for clients.
- Very strong print experience (screenprinting, offset, digital) including accurate file setup.
- Strong organizational and project-management skills consistent with meeting strict deadlines.
- Team player who enjoys the creative process while maintaining clear overall project goals.
Multimedia Developer | CFSATE, Base Borden ON | 2015 to Present
- Creation of Aircraft Trade eLearning solutions for the Department of National Defense.
- Meet with clients to discuss the designing, planning and execution of their project.
Multimedia Developer | Shadowbox Learning Services, Orillia ON | 2011 to 2015
- Creation of customized eLearning solutions for clients in the public and private sectors.
- Liaise with clients to discuss the designing, planning and execution of their project.
- Creative and project lead for all in-house custom production projects.
Graphic Designer | Specialty Board Games, Barrie ON | 2005 to 2007
- Brainstorming of successful sports-themed family board games in a team environment.
- Creation and design of all printed assets for each game (game board, cards, packaging).
- Design of sales collateral, magazine ads, POP signage and digital online advertising.
Graphic/Web Designer | Raesgo Advertising, Barrie ON | 2002 to 2005
- Lead designer of trade publications for Resorts Ontario, and several member resorts.
- Liaise with clients in the creation and design of print and digital sales collateral.
- Develop logos and brand identities for businesses throughout Central Ontario.
Graphic/Web Designer | Freelance, Barrie ON | 1998 to Present
- Creation of printed brand identities, sales collateral, magazine ads and POP signage.
- Contracting my design skills directly to various small to medium-sized businesses.
- Sub-contracting my services to printers, sign shops and sports apparel companies.
Creative Director | Innis Interactive, Barrie ON | 1996 to 1998
- Creation of immersive interactive computer applications for education and business.
- Liaise with clients, set goals, create digital assets and deliver project on time.
- Project manage all in-house production of a four-person creative design team.
Graphic Designer | J.W. Crosby Advertising, Toronto ON | 1990 to 1996
- Creation of in-store printed collateral for various lifestyle retail store chains.
- Responsible for accuracy of all art department film separations before going to press.
- Recommend and manage implementation of in-house digital pre-print processes.
Graphic Design Graduate | George Brown College, Toronto ON